LEAP Learning BI 5
Please choose a currency from the side options for your order:
Australia and Asia AUD$
Europe and USA USD$
LEAP Learning BI 5 - (6 days)
LEAP Learning. Putting it all together.
What you will Learn in the LEAP Learning Enhancement Performance Seminar:
Assessment and Correction of Specific Learning Difficulties with the Brain Integration Correction Protocol, and Understanding How the Brain Learns.
- Review of Anatomy & Physiology of the Brain
- Core Concepts of the Cognitive Functions underlying Reading, Writing, Spelling & Mathematics.
- Understanding Perceptual – Motor Development – How to know what Problems need to be addressed.
- Review of A & P of Memory Systems
- Assessing and Correcting Auditory & Short-term Memory.
- Assessing and Correcting Visual Short-term Memory.
- Assessing and Correcting Visuospatial skills underlying reasoning.
- Assessing and Correcting Alphabet/Numbers and
- Assessing and Correcting Writing.
- Assessing and Correcting Reading: Scotopic Sensitivity.
- Assessing and Correcting Reading: Eusophoria.
- Assessing and Correcting Reading: Coloured Gel Procedure.
- Assessing and Correcting Reading: Reading Comprehension.
- Assessing and Correcting Spelling: A Visual Protocol for Spelling.
- Assessing and Correcting Mathematics.
- Defusing Negative Attitudes affecting Performance and Learning.
- Defusing Negative Attitudes affecting Self Confidence & Self Esteem.
Prerequisites: LEAP Brain Integration 1 – 4.
AP & the Brain (AP Brain Physiology) are strongly recommended where available.
The 7 Ch’i Keys (balancing 9 different types of chakra imbalances with acupressure) is highly recommended to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of balancing.
*The LEAP courses are fully accredited with the Australian Kinesiology Association for either Kinesiology or 50% Anatomy and Physiology hours.
Early Bird, Full Price, Repeat Student