LEAP BI 4
Please choose a currency from the side options for your order:
Australia and Asia AUD$
Europe and USA USD$
LEAP BI 4 – (5 days)
BI 4 is the 4th course in the original LEAP Brain Integration series.
Five (5) Days of Exploring and Working with all aspects of the Memory Systems - from Short-Term to Long-term Memory, Working Memory and Memory Recall
The Amazing Memory System!
What you will Learn in Brain Integration 4
Core Concepts of Neurology of the Memory and Working Memory Systems:
- Types of Memory
- Role of Reward and Punishment in Memory Formation
- Mechanisms of Memory Storage and Retrieval
- Balancing Exam Stress or “Blanking Out” on an issue
- Balancing Reward and Punishment Hippocampal Functions
- Balancing Hippocampus and Drive
- Balancing Hippocampal Internal Memory Circuit
- Balancing Working Memory
- Balancing Memory Issues with Working Memory Formats
- Assessing and Correcting Forward and Backward Digit Span
- Indicators of Potential Brain Damage
- Kinesiological Formats for Limbic and Cortical areas involved in Memory
- The Reward & Punishment Systems controlling Memory
- The Brain Integration Correction Protocol, including the Memory Systems
- Application of the BI Correction Protocol to correct Auditory & Visual Short-term Memories
- Applications of the above in Clinical Situations
- Kinesiological Formats for Limbic and Cortical areas involved in Memory.
- The Reward & Punishment Systems controlling Memory.
- The Brain Integration Correction Protocol, including the Memory Systems.
- Application of the BI Correction Protocol to correcting Auditory & Visual Short-term Memories.
Applications of the above Formatting in Clinical Situations
Prerequisites: Brain Integration 1, 2 & 3.
Anatomy and Physiology of the Brain (AP Brain Physiology); and 7 Ch’i Keys (balancing 9 different types of chakra imbalances with acupressure) are highly recommended to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of balancing.
*The LEAP courses are fully accredited with the Australian Kinesiology Association for either Kinesiology or 50% Anatomy and Physiology hours.
Early Bird, Full Price, Repeat Student