What you will Learn in Brain Integration 3: (6 Days)
The Auditory & Visual System and Body Co-ordination.
- Core Concepts of Neurology and Neurophysiology of the Limbic System.
- Core Concepts of Neurology involved in the Visual & Auditory Systems.
- Kinesiological Formats for important Limbic components involved in Visual and Auditory processing.
- Kinesiological Formats for important Brainstem Areas supporting Visual & Auditory Processing: The Retina, Cochlear Apparatus, Colliculi and Geniculate Nuclei.
- Repatterning and Assigning BI Exercises.
- The Brain Integration Correction Protocol.
- Applications of the above Formatting in Clinical Situations.
BI 3 also looks at the metaphysical aspects of both what we are and are not looking at and listening to in our lives and how this may create major problems in how we see and hear people and circumstances around us.
Prerequisites: Brain Integration 1 and 2.
Anatomy and Physiology of the Brain (AP Brain Physiology), SIPS 1 and 7 Ch’i Keys (balancing 9 types of chakra imbalances with acupressure) are strongly recommended to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of balancing.
Note: Please bring along your kinesiology support and correction material, including LEAP BI manuals.