LEAP BI 2 – (6 days)
BI 2 is the 2nd course in the original LEAP Brain Integration series.
The next Step – going deeper into the Survival Systems of the Brain.
- Core Concepts of Neurology & Neurophysiology of the Reticular Activating System.
- Kinesiological Formats for the Reticular Nuclei.
- Core Concepts of Neurology & Neurophysiology of the Brainstem & Brainstem Nuclei.
- PAG (Periaquaductal Grey Matter) the seat of the Proto-self.
- PVG (Periventricular Grey Matter) & Deeper Brainstem Switching.
- Vestibular System: the Vestibular Apparatus & Nuclei & their role the control of Posture and Equilibrium.
- Pontine & Parabrachial Nuclei: the Emotional & Mental Relays.
- Core Concepts of Neurology & Neurophysiology of the Cerebellum & Deep Cerebellar Nuclei.
- Evolution of the Cerebellum.
- Cerebellum and Motor function.
- Cerebellar Connectivity.
- Deep Cerebellar Nuclei: Structure and Function.
- Sensory & Motor Spinal Tracts.
- Kinesiological Formatting for all of the above and how they inter-relate.
- Applications of Brainstem & Cerebellar formatting in Clinical Situations.
- The Emotional & Mental Modulatory Circuits of the brain.
- The 3 Pillars: The next step in core energy stability through the chakras and endocrine system.
LEAP courses are fully accredited with the Australian Kinesiology Association for either Kinesiology or 50% Anatomy and Physiology hours.
Prerequisites: Brain Integration 1 or LEAP FT 1.