LEAP FT 4
Unlock the keys to the Modulatory Systems of the Brain!
The cerebellum is as much an Emotional and Mental Modulatory Structure as it is a Motor Modulatory Structure.
Three Brain Systems that control our behavior and reflect the development of control systems for Survival at all three (3) levels of “survival” are the:
- Brainstem level of Physical Survival,
- Limbic level of Psycho-Emotional Survival,
- Cortical level of conscious thinking, reasoning and problem-solving.
Learn the role the Cerebellum plays in the Emotional and Mental modulation of brain function at both the mental and psycho-emotional levels.
Dive deep into Emotional Modulatory Circuits which are driven by subconscious Limbic areas such as the Anterior Cingulate Gyrus (ACG) and how it modulates the expression of “triggered” survival emotions (e.g., Fear or Anger) via “adjusting” the expression of their survival emotions to meet social-cultural “norms”.
Understand the pivotal role Mental modulation of survival emotions work with the Anterior Cingulate Gyrus (ACG) and Prefrontal Cortices, including the Dorsal Lateral Frontal Cortices (DLFC) on the ability to “think” and “reason”.
In LEAP-FT 4 you will learn about and how to balance:
- The anatomy of the Reticulating Activating System (RAS) and RAS nuclei along with their primary functions
- The RAS for maintaining arousal, vigilance, and waking consciousness and role in modulatory functions (ADD and ADHD)
- The Anatomy and Connectivity of the Cerebellum
- Emotional Modulatory Systems that modulate and regulate the expression of emotional experiences
- The Mental Modulatory Systems that modulate and regulate the expression of mental processing
….. and more!!
Building on your LEAP Foundation Training 1-3 knowledge, this module deepens and enhances the balancing of emotional & mental issues that clients present in clinical practice!
This LEAP course is fully accredited with the Australian Kinesiology Association
for either Kinesiology and/or Anatomy and Physiology (50%) hours.