Simply the Brain
Online Special – $375
Please choose a currency from the side options for your order:
Australia and Asia AUD$
Europe and USA USD$
Please ensure you checkout using a Google email (Gmail) address so we can share the course contents with you.
Simply the Brain 1 - Introduction to the Brain - 2 days
- available as a pre-recorded course or join us live online June 4-5, 2022 - Australia (June 3-4 USA/Canada)
Simply the Brain 1 - Introduction to the Brain is designed to introduce you to the anatomy and physiology of the brain. The areas we will learn to work with are crucial for defusing powerful emotions that cause deep-seated emotional stress and even PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder).
This course is excellent preparation for the LEAP Brain Integration series.
What you will learn in SIMPLY THE BRAIN 1:
- the areas of the brain, with specific emphasis on the cortex and limbic system
- the function of the cerebral cortex
- the lobes of the brain and the function of each
- the lateralisation of the cerebral hemispheres
- to describe and list the functions of the following areas of the brain:
- Cerebral cortex
- Limbic system
- Locus Coeruleus
- Bed Nucleus of the Stria Terminalis
- factors that impact on brain function and stress modulation
- the brain format set-up and evaluation process
- how to set up a Kinesiology session to balance the Amygdala, Stria Terminalis
and Locus Coeruleus with emotions
- Release your own traumas while learning to assist others in their healing
Prerequisites for Simply the Brain 1: Basic Kinesiology Training, preferably Pause Lock (Stacking).
New Student, Returning Student
There are no reviews yet.